My Dogs Favorite Dog Harnesses


On the market today there are so many options for Dog Harnesses! It can be overwhelming! What I look for in the harnesses we use are 

#1 Comfort for my Pup!
I look for Choke Free Harnesses, or Non Pull Harnesses

Our Fur Babies have sensitive throats, and when young and not yet trained properly, they will pull on a leash and collar causing damage to the sensitive trachea.

#2 Durable and Long Lasting!

I have 3 Dogs in different stages of life. I am using my #1 Favorite Dog Harness by Doggie Design Choke Free Harness in Candy Pink for my newest boy, Sir Jax! Quite adorable, but they grow so fast he will be needing a bigger one soon enough!

#3 Reasonably Priced

For the same reason as above, if your a dog lover like me, you definatly have more than one Fur Baby! I need comfort and durability, not a big price tag, although some people can afford more fashionable harnesses, I always look for style, comfort, durability, and affordability!

Here are some more of our favorites!






Dog Harness American River Camo Choke-Free - Gray



Wrap and Snap Choke Free Dog Harness - Black



Red Polka Dot Balloon Designer Dog Harness Dress


These are just a few of the Adorable Harnesses you will find at BestDealsforPets.com

For a limited time, enjoy 15% off ALL Harnesses!! 

Hey everybody! 
We added some new Summer Dog Harness Dresses! Still, right now save 15% off ALL Harnesses!

Dog Harness Dress Purple and Red Floral by Doggie Design



Dog Dress with Matching Leash Emily Yellow Floral and Lace by Doggie Design



Dog Harness Dress Pink and Blue Plumeria by Doggie Design




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Things to understand before beginning dog training

3 tips for dealing with Pet Separation Anxiety